Submit Signs for STIK OUT Photo Contest
How does your brand STIK OUT? We’re looking for the latest and greatest in sign design and product application using our patented Stik™ products. Are you using Stiks and have a great testimonial to share? Use the form below to submit your photos, and you could win up to $500!
All submissions must include:
- Original photos of a lit sign, installation, or before/after, etc. using a P-LED Stik™ product
- Quote from sign company or final customer involved
- Breakout of products used (must use P-LED product in some aspect)
Submit your photos using the form below to enter.
We’re looking for awesome signs using Principal LED Stik™ products for illumination. We want to show off the amazing creativity of the sign shops and sign designers using our Stik™ products. We are looking for high-quality photos (high resolution, clarity, creative angles) that show off a great lit sign or tell a story of the installation process.
The STIK OUT Photo Contest begins Monday, Oct. 15 and ends Monday, Dec. 17. Top finalists will be posted to Principal LED’s Facebook page for voting Dec. 18-20. We will announce the winner Friday, Dec. 21 on our Facebook page. Winners of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will be featured on the Principal LED website and highlighted on social media. Awards will be sent via mail to the winners (addresses will be requested upon declaration of winners).
By entering this competition, you give Principal LED the right to use all photos and quotes submitted for the competition for promotional and commercial purposes. You agree to be contacted if needed for additional details related to your submission. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Changes from our previous photo contests:
- This contest is only open to sign shops.
- If you submit a photo of a national brand, please include written permission from the company allowing for photo publication. Many national companies are protective of their brands, so this step ensures we respect their branding standards.
Trademarks shown in the gallery images on this website belong to the rightful owner of same and Principal LED claims no ownership of such marks.