Retrofitting existing electric signs has definitely been in vogue as of late, as retailers look for ways to save energy, reduce maintenance, and/or enhance their image to drive sales. In this article we will evaluate the key factors in helping your costumer decide whether or not to retrofit their existing signage or to install a new sign.
Fluorescent to LED Installation Video
- Check power to sign.
- Check power connection to the driver.
- Check polarity on the Direct Current side (Gray+ / White-).
- Check wire nut connections to each Stik.
- Installation must only be performed by a licensed electrician.
- To prevent death, injury or damage to property this product must be installed in accordance with the National Electric Code in the USA or Canadian Electrical Code (CSA22.1) in Canada.
- These instructions are meant to be used in accordance with all NEC and local electrical codes. This document does not supersede any local, state or national regulations.